Monday 23 November 2015

Fitness Gadget Talk – Polar LOOP Crystal

I’ve been really fortunate to try out quite a handful of different fitness trackers and over this period, the brands seem to be really serious in this market space and constantly setting the standards higher for fitness wearable.

This time round, the pioneer of this industry, Polar, has come to revolutionize the playing field. The all new Polar Loop Crystal Activity tracking bracelet is now combining fitness & fashion!





Polar is the Pioneer of wearable sports and fitness technology and leader in heart rate monitoring, activity trackers and training computers. With nearly 40 years of experience and a proud heritage in innovative physiological and sports medical research, we cater to all levels of fitness by offering a comprehensive product range including cycling computers, wearable sports devices and activity trackers, training apps and online services.




I am really excited to review a fitness tracker that now provides this touch of feminine and fashion because this is what I really stand for. Though I’m may be in workout attire every day, I am always trying to accessorise myself to keep myself fashionable and I was so impressed when I received the Polar LOOP Crystal!


Designed to be an attractive bracelet couple with fitness tracking functions, the Loop Crystal is embellished with 30 Swarovski® crystals in polished steel bezels and features a textured crisp white customizable bracelet.

But are the functions as good as it looks, let us find out now….

Activity tracker & Inactivity Alert

As I’m wearing the Polar LOOP the whole day, the band picks up my activity level throughout the day. To take this a step further, I will be able to see the pockets of time throughout the day I’m more prone to inactivity, and plan to a bit more with the inactivity alert vibration function.

Sleep Function

With my long working hours, I always reach home feeling really tired. What is really important for me will be to have a quality night’s rest so that I can rise up the next day feeling energetic.

The Polar LOOP automatically tracks the duration of my sleep and shows in the Polar Flow app and web service how restful my sleep has been. The band assesses my sleep quality based on my wrist movements.



Heart Rate Monitor

The Polar LOOP can be used as a heart rate monitor during my training when paired with the H7 Heart Rate Sensor. I will have them on during my workouts so that I can monitor if I’m constantly within the fat burning zone. This allows me to increase the efficiency of my workouts which I really love!

All in all, I really love the hybrid of Fashion & Fitness in the Polar LOOP Crystal Activity tracking bracelet. I will usually still wear my watch at work but with the Polar Loop Crystal, it is a multi function bracelet – accessory, fitness tracker and watch all at the same time. Its crystal and feminine design compliments most of my casual clothes too!


I really love the Polar LOOP Crystal and I also have good news for all of you! You will be entitled to a 20% off when you quote ‘Polar20’ at checkout on the website, www.polar.com/sg-en! Feel free to email me or comment if you have more questions about the Polar LOOP Crystal! ☺
post signature

3 comments:

  1. I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best!
    buying steroids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon. tech reviews hub

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good information.




    ------------------------------------
    I work in holief

    ReplyDelete