Monday 29 July 2013

My Life in a nutshell

Hello bloggerworld! 

It's been years since I resumed blogging. I had been procrastinating about re-blogging especially after the short stint I had done blogging about health and fitness, attempting to promote personal training services. This time, I'm back to write and share more about my life in general, not just revolving around health and fitness, but around God in my life, people I love, things I love to do (as seen in the picture below).

I'm married to the man I put my entire heart and soul in to love because he is my inspiration and role model. It was through him, that I embarked on the wonderful journey of keeping fit and eating healthy, loving my body, the temple of God. I thank him for introducing God to me and I thank God for bringing him to me, everyday of my life. 

I will be beginning my official first post in the next one, writing and sharing a little about my health and fitness journey so stay tuned! 

Have a great week ahead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment