Tuesday 30 September 2014

Fitness & Fashion Talk - Vivre Activewear

Sylvia, founder of Vivre Activewear has been really kind to pass me some of her pieces to try and I have loved every single piece from Vivre! I know getting workout attire can be really expensive in Singapore and to me, looking good in and out of the gym is important. So, I need to share some of my favorite pieces from Vivre because they are affordable and of great quality! I don't only wear them for yoga but for HIIT sessions, as well as weight training since I workout in the gym everyday.




Feel free to shop away at www.vivreactivewear.com and on top of the affordable prices, quote 'LA10PCD' at checkout for an additional 10% off storewide till End October! Follow @vivreactivewear too, and get updates on their latest arrivals and happenings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment