Wednesday 12 November 2014

Beauty Talk - Beauty from within

Beauty Talk Beauty from within

I have always had a problem area on my face since the aging started getting more visible as the years go by the fine lines under my eyes, and the sunken cheeks, making my eye trough deeper and thus I looked very tired all the time. Having said that, I never thought I could do anything about it, until Dr Lim came to my rescue.

Went together with Jason to consult Dr Lim from Trinity Medical Centre (Marine Parade). He advised me to fill the cheeks up slightly and in the same process, puffen the under eye area and lessen the visibility of my fine lines and sunken eye trough.

So what is this Restylane?
Restylane is a FDA-approved dermal filler made of biodegradable, non- animal stabilised hyaluronic acid (NASHA). Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in all living organisms and provides volume and fullness to the skin.


This was a photo taken earlier this year before I visited Dr Lim, as you can see, I have slight fine lines around my under eye and sunken on my upper cheeks. I used to be very conscious when I smiled because I was afraid to expose the fine lines under my eyes and it affected my confidence level when in front of a camera, in fact, I ended up taking more photos not smiling at all.

Im very pleased with the results now! I look less tired and am more confident than ever especially because I love to smile! :D

Feel free to comment if you have any burning questions about fillers or email me if you are shy! Im more than wiling to share my experience! J

87 Marine Parade Central
#02-500A
Singapore 440087
Tel: 6344 0027

No comments:

Post a Comment