Thursday 21 November 2013

Health & Nutrition - Health & Beauty Tips

I hope the week is going fine for everyone. I'm back to share 5 quick health and beauty tips, as promised! Will share more along the way too.

Tip #1: Put a slice of lemon in your everyday water bottle.
Try to drink your water warm if you can. Having a tinge of sour in your water actually has a lot of wonderful benefits! Here are some.
- Improves your immune system
- Aids digestion #truestory
- Cleanses your system
- Freshens your breath
- Helps to detox your body of toxins

Tip #2: Drink green tea.
Green tea helps to boost your metabolism! Try replacing your daily coffee with green tea instead.

Tip #3: Cup of black coffee for your pre workout energy boost.
Personally, I find it difficult to quit coffee. So, I'm making full use of this caffeine-addiction to fuel my workout sessions. I used to have a cuppa mid-day but I replaced that mid-day cuppa with green tea and have simple black coffee (no sugar no cream) before my workouts. How black coffee helps?
- Accelerates fat loss 
- Improves focus and performance
- Decreases muscle pain
- Makes me perspire more

Tip #4: Try Accupressure Therapy.
I tend to have quest stomach after meals so this really helps soothe it! Use your index and middle fingers to press down on the groove between the tendons that run from the base of your palm to your wrist. Keep massaging and pressing it down for 1-3 minutes. Really helpful especially when you have to sit down for a next 4-5 hours after lunch everyday.
- Relieves queasy stomach after meals
- Detoxify your body for better health and beauty

Tip #5: Avoid alcohol.
Okay, people who have 'grown up' with me will know that I used to drink and party more, especially when I was still working for RB. Since I embarked on this fitness journey, I have managed to stay alcohol-free and I'm very happy and proud about it. My friends have all given up persuading me to even take a sip. Alcohol is toxic to your body and the thought of having it flowing in my body disgusts me (no offence). Alcohol reduces your body's ability to burn fats up to 73% and ultimately cause weight gain. 

So, I'll be back with more tips!

Here are some updates in photos from the last week and past few days.
Soupspoon with Jasmine last week
Simba the cutie!
Simba enjoying my company. HURHUR
Love how versatile this pair of Olsen oxfords is! Get yours from Love, bonito!
Close-up of Love, Bonito's Olsen oxfords.
Again here, http://www.lovebonito.com/3675-olsen-oxford-shoes.html
Outfit for Love, bonito's Tea Party last weekend
With the bosses and the rest of the girls 
Rachel & Viola - The inspiring owners of Love, bonito
Sweet Nicole, thanks so much for all the trouble!
Pretty Charmaine & April 
Designed by Julien Fournie, thanks Love, bonito!
Selling these 2 mascaras urgently so do email or comment if you would like to purchase from me! I unboxed both last friday to try and realised it doesn't work on my stubborn lashes! 
Good night everyone! I hope you enjoyed the tips! Till then! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Limaran,

    I loved reading your articles. It has been a fun to read about the things you enjoy the most. By the way, I didn't know about acupressure therapy. Thanks for the information and keep sharing. I have bookmarked your blog for future reading.

    Regards,
    Finn Felton
    Kopi Luwak

    ReplyDelete
  2. a campaign launched last October which is exposing malpractice in cosmetic and aesthetic Beauty and Health Tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is sufficient to shower or bath once a day to maintain a healthy appearance for most people. If you engage in exercise, which I recommend highly, than do wash after exercising. Beauty tips for face

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great post for keeping our healthy health, generally many people drink normal water if they can drink warm water with including lemon slice in it, It's can convert normal water to one of the best sparking drink like shunya brand. shunya also doing same flavor drink. and it healthy for health thanks.

    ReplyDelete