Monday 23 December 2013

Travels - Guangzhou Part 1

Apologies for the hiatus! I'm back from my work trip to Guangzhou!

We were there for 5 days 5 nights, arriving at Guangzhou Baiyun Airport at about 2am and traveled 2 hours to Yuanzhou, where we settled at Crystal Hotel for a quick rest and the following night. It was a small town in Yuanzhou and we enjoyed home cooked food for every single meal we had while we were there, lovingly cooked by the housekeeper. I'll let the photos do the rest of the talking!

Day 1:
We went around the town on the after having lunch. Got work done and went back earlier to rest. The people there are so wonderful and kind, thank God! We had expected the worst, honestly. This was way better than anything we could have asked for!
Homecooked Szechuan dishes! 
Xiao Q!
Naughty Coffee that I so miss!

Day 2:
They brought us to have local dim sum because the breakfast at the hotel was too horrible and we loved how they have so many different varieties of buns.
Visited coffee again before we were driven to Guangzhou city
Stopped by at a strawberry stall just outside a strawberry farm and boy these strawberries looked perfect and so yummy!
Anywhere else but Singapore has such nice fluffy clouds

Checked in to Fraser Suites before we headed out to Beijing Road for some shopping!
Saw a crowd and decided to join in the fun!
Unfortunately they don't taste as good as they look, or maybe it's too much for us to take. LOL
Walked around the area and found XU LIU SHAN!
No caption needed LOL
This was superb! Nicest we ever tried I swear!
It was so cold we were looking for something hot we settled on Gong Cha and we were not disappointed!
We had this after that sumptuous dinner
Okay, I din wanna try at first, but it din smell as bad as I thought so I tried and it actually tasted quite yummy!

Ended the night clocking more 13,000 steps on my fuel band, and no that was not the highest I had clocked during the trip. Will blog about part 2 soon! Sorry for the bad photo quality (I forgot my DSLR at the very last minute so everything was taken using my phone)!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone! :)

1 comment:

  1. This is nice and I like this I will appreciate this thank you for sharing us.
    Best Holiday Packages in India

    ReplyDelete