Thursday 27 March 2014

Restaurant review - BoCHINche


Brought Jason to check out BoCHINche earlier this month. It was our first Argentinian cuisine and we were looking forward to a good, exotic cheat meal.

This is my first official restaurant review so bear with me if the photos are not very well-taken! :P

We love the ambience of the restaurant because of its comfortable, dim lighting and the industrial touch to its decor, leaving its customers feeling relaxed and at-home.
Bar appropriate for happy hours after work!
Chefs at work!
Decided to snap a couple of shots before we were being served our lunches.
Interesting Argentinian facts on the coasters
Jason picked the Sea Bass for his starter..
And mine, undoubtedly the mushroom soup! The toppings are nut bits if I'm not wrong, best one I've tried, ever.
Jason's lamb sandwich..
And my Saba fish with potato salad and tuna by the side. Never been a fan of saba fish but this was really good!
Unfortunately, both desserts are MINE! hurhurrrrr.. Creme Brûlée with crushed macarons (I think). Well, I need not say more, all of my female friends love Creme Brûlée, LIKE ME. :D
Jason actually picked this but I finished it for him! BoCHINche's homemade Mango and Black Orange Sorbet! Love it because they aren't too sweet and the after-taste is very refreshing! YUMMMMS!
Last photo before we left the restaurant feeling well-served (by the wonderful, smiley staffs) and so well-fed!

Thank you for having us BoCHINche!

22 Martin Road
#02-01
(Parking available at basement)

For reservations, call +65 6235 4990.

No comments:

Post a Comment