Friday 4 April 2014

Happyphotopeople + Sponsorships

Two weeks ago, Jason and I relived our wedding photoshoot experience with Happyphotopeople! Kuanyee, our dear talented photographer braved the scorching hot sun, carrying her props met us at botanic gardens where we had three outfit shoots. It was completed with much sense of achievement, albeit feeling super drained and dehydrated from the hot sun. So, without further ado, I will be presenting some of my favourite shots taken.

I think Kuanyee managed to catch me redhanded making fun of Jason. LOL! BUT, that's definitely not true and you believe me right? :D

These series are so lovely taken!
Still my favourite shot! <3

Here comes the awkward fitness wear segment where we were completely noobs! Okay but we tried! :)

I hope you guys like the photos and if interested, feel free to contact Kuanyee at happyphotopeople@gmail.com for a 2-hour photoshoot and remember to quote 'Limaran' or 'Jason' for a 10% off the original price of $150! 

On the side note, I'm currently looking for more sponsorships since I have settled hair. Nails, facial, indoor tanning, anything at all, kindly contact me at limaran@gmail.com if you are keen to sponsor me or know anyone who are looking to sponsor! Thank you in advance! :)

My next post will be an exciting one because I'll be revealing exactly what I have been busy with so stay tuned! :P

Good night and have a great weekend ahead! Till the next!

No comments:

Post a Comment