Thursday 22 May 2014

Audi Fashion Festival 2014 - Opening Show by Prabal Gurung

Thanks to Willabelle, Singapore Airlines and Dentsu Mobius, I managed to get 3 tickets to the opening show. So I got Jason and Jasmine to go with me and met Nellie there since she was going alone. It was such a privilege and though we did not manage to get the front row seat as promised. I must say, that the experience was tremendous. I would love to attend more of such events!

That day was a major rush for Jason and I. We left the office earlier to meet the folks from Dentsu Mobius and then we rushed home to prepare. After which we left for my hair appointment at Vim. When we finally met Nellie outside the Tent@Orchard, we were panting and perspiring already. Waited for the doors to open and we got stuck at the registration counter trying to have our front row seats sorted, which didn't happen. We (Kristin, Siqi, Nellie, Jason, Jasmine and I) were separated and got 2nd and 3rd row respectively but it was not a bad seat since they were elevated. I still managed a couple of good shots!

Enjoy the photos!
Caught gorgeous Rachel outside while she was waiting for Viola! 
Our 2nd fashion show together! Looking forward to more!

Got inside and snapped more photos!
Taken from http://wardrobetrendsfashion.com/audi-fashion-festival-2014-day-one/! Thanks WTF!

Prabal Gurung showcased his collection of AW14 and he not only looks really charming, this young man is also super talented! I really love how he effortlessly creates clothes to cater for the female form with this immaculate balance of softness and modernity. Looking at the clothes on the runway makes me wanna wear his designs regardless of the humidity and heat in Singapore! This collection is filled with drapes, patchwork, cutouts, wool and knit and I especially love the gowns!

Here are some of my favorites!

We had our private photo-taking session after the show and saw Dawn Yang, Willabelle and Dick Lee!
My gorgeous company for the night!

Gotta run! I'll be back with some interesting news and yes! Do vote for me if you haven't and I hope you have gotten your tickets to watch the STUFF Cover girl Search Finals next thursday! See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment