Tuesday 6 May 2014

Hair Talk - Salon Vim

Thanks to Salon Vim, I have had manageable hair since 2 years ago. Now that I've jumped into the bandwagon, I feel obliged to share with you the wonderful hair services that I've been pampered with since I've been visiting Salon Vim.

I met my new stylist, Ivan last month and he carefully diagnosed the main problem of my scalp. It had dead skin coagulated over the years so during my first consultation with Ivan, he pointed out this scalp treatment that I must do, which included a relaxing massage by Julia. I couldn't ask for more, especially when I had been having constant neck aches, the massage came at the right time.

After the scalp treatment, my hair was ready for my first coloring! Ivan recommended warm brown base with honey brown ombre since it was my first time and I had wanted safer colors to start with. I must say, it's really addictive seeing these colors on my hair now I'm craving for more now. LOL! So tadah! Here's the result after another treatment after the hair color is completed!
Right after that, I don't know how this picture turned out so dreamy..
Ivan gave me some products to try too, for my scalp, and coloured hair mask and serum.
Just when you think your hair will look different after you wash the next day, well, turned out my hair looks even better the following day!


Weeee! So happy with the results! I went back to Ivan 2 weeks later to get my roots rebounded. This time I remembered what treatment was given to me! The treatment was done right after my rebonding.
Smallest orange tub - for deep penetration of nutrition, anti-dryness, provision of protein substance and increment of nutrition level
Maroon/purple bottle - adding of constitutive substance to hair and makes hair denser and thicker
Green Masque Force Architecte - mask for brittle and damaged hair 

I think I look very cool here no? 

We had a chat with Gary since we were the last to go, and took a last shot with Gary before we ended the night! I'm looking forward to my next appointment in the new salon! Whhoooop!

Do remember to quote 'Limaran' to get 10% selected hair services!

Salon Vim
@Somerset 313
313 Orchard Road
#04-07/08/09 Somerset 313
Singapore 238895
For appointments, call 6884 7757 / 6884 7767!

@Bugis
235 Victoria Street
Singapore 188027
For appointments, call 6837 0073 / 6837 0045!

No comments:

Post a Comment