Friday 13 June 2014

Lifestyle Talk - Quincy Girls Night Out

Jason and I had our first video shoot for Quincy Hotel last month and it was an awesome experience. You can check out Jason's blog here (http://www.jasonjuliuslim.blogspot.sg/2014/05/our-staycation-at-quincy-hotel.html) for details and here is my favourite photo from our staycation.

So, I actually have interesting news to share because #goodthingsmustshare right?

I got married on 5th Jan 2013 and had my fair share of a crazy night out during my hen's night. The girls brought me to La Villa for dinner, and then we headed to the then-Avalon for drinks. I remembered the night starting really slow and quiet, after 11pm, EVERYONE went wild. Enjoy some of the photos I have!
Dinner at La Villa
The amount of drinks we had and more!
The LUCKY GUYS! Lol!

So,I know there are many girls out there who are getting hitched and Congratulations on your engagements! Now you will need to start planning for your Hen's Nights with your favourite girls so here goes!

Quincy Hotel is having a package for you girls! Here are the perks:
  • 2 Studio rooms
  • All-club benefits (food provided for you all day)
  • One-way limousine transfer (4 passengers)
  • One bottle of Moet & Chandon Rose Imperial
  • Gourmet chocolates
  • Free entry for 4 sets of 1+1 to The Butter Factory
  • Complimentary drinks for 4 at the Art Bar @ The Butter Factory
  • Late checkout the next day till 3pm
Price: Early bird special at $698++ (for first 30 bookings)
Usual price: $798++

You can read more about the terms and condition here!

I'll be updating on my short trip to Bali next so stay tuned and till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment