Saturday 17 October 2015

Health & Water Talk – ICE MOUNTAIN Sparking Water

Not a personal fan of carbonated soft drinks, I do know many clients and friends out there who can’t seem to take carbonated soft drinks out of their diets. I realized that there should be a solution to this issue, but I cannot simply tell them to stop drinking carbonated drinks and switching them to plain water immediately!

ICE MOUNTAIN Sparkling Water

ICE MOUNTAIN, the No. 1 brand for bottled water, has just launched a new flavoured sparkling water. And I really love how the entire objective is to get young female adults like myself who are health conscious to drink ICE MOUNTAIN flavoured sparkling water by convincing them to opt for a guilt free, great tasting and refreshing beverage as a replacement to carbonated soft drinks.


ICE MOUNTAIN SPARKLING WATER is a good alternative to carbonated soft drinks and is a lot more exciting than the usual plain sparkling water as it comes in 2 flavours - grapefruit and lemon.


So I always had problem drinking water, really. And I decided to bring the sparkling water to the gym and drink it post-workout and throughout the day.


I really like how the sparkling water tastes very refreshing, considering the fact that there is no sugar added, zero calories, no colouring, no artificial sweeteners, and of course, a lot more affordable compared to other sparkling water in the market – only $1.20 at the supermarkets. There is also a hint of fruity flavour – lemon or grapefruit which makes it super tasty!


Personally, I cannot even tell which flavor is my favourite because both taste very refreshing and are unique and yummy! Well, go ahead and try for yourself if you like! ☺


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for these great healthy fruits smoothy drink recipes! Regarding the GGS, what would you recommend in place of the pear when they aren’t available? Thanks for all you do!
    Vitamin drinks

    ReplyDelete