Thursday 29 October 2015

Beauty Talk – Strip IPL

I have been doing IPL on my underarms for years. I enjoy how I don’t have to go through the hassle of shaving every other day and worrying that the skin will loosen and darken. So I was really glad to be invited for an IPL session with Strip on my legs because I had been shaving mine for the longest time and really hated the hassle!

Lucky for me, Strip is conveniently located at 17 locations around Singapore!

What is Intense Pulsed-Light Hair Removal?

It is an advanced and semi-permanent hair reduction method. Beams of specially filtered light are used to disintegrate hair from the root. New hair growth is delayed and a percentage of hair may not re-grow.

After 8 years of research, Strip developed the ultimate IPL treatment, a semi-permanent hair reduction that is safe and near pain-free. Strip uses the Ferrari of IPL machines thus only require six sessions to eliminate your hair woes.
- The IPL technology administers very low dosages of light and heat in repetitive batches over the targeted area of skin 

- As the energy output is lower, Strip’s therapists are able to repeatedly concentrate the energy for effective and virtually pain-free hair reduction
- Due to the gradual application process, there is less chance of burns or pain from the heat of the flashes or the ‘snapping’ sensations from intense shots of energy aimed at weakening hair follicles
- IPL technology is particularly effective for targeting fine facial hair, fine bodily hair, light-coloured or blonde hair as the heat therapy does not require guidance from pigmentation in hair strands. In addition, IPL also reduces in-grown hair issues and uneven pigmentation for clearer, smoother and rejuvenated skin. 


My IPL Experience at Strip Plaza Singapore


I was warmly greeted by Benny at Strip Plaza Singapura! Benny brought me into the treatment room to prep for the treatment. I really love how the room is clean, well-designed, pink and cosy! It got me all excited and looking forward to the session!


Benny started applying cooling gel on my legs and then evenly spread the gel on my skin.


After the gel is evenly spread, the treatment begins! The applicator was brought through the entire targeted area on my legs, in repetitive batches.


As soon as the treatment ended, Benny cleaned the gel on my legs before applying moisturizer so that the skin gets the moisture before the pores start closing up. My skin feels super smooth! :D

GOOD NEWS! 


Strip is offering all of you $68 for Lower Leg IPL (only valid for new IPL customers at Strip Plaza Singapura on their new online booking site and mobile app) and promotion will be valid till 15 November 2015!

If you haven’t downloaded the app and haven’t gotten any idea about what the app is, feel free to refer to my previous post here! Hurry before the promotion ends! :D


Strip, Plaza Singapura
#04-08A
Tel: 6238 0993



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment