Friday 4 December 2015

Oral Talk – DENTISTE’

Most people experience bad breath first thing in the morning and I personally find it a huge turnoff. I never knew that would be a solution for this! DENTISTE' kindly sent J and I a bunch of products to try and one of it is the Nighttime Toothpaste. I was skeptical at first, until I started using it and it really works! Now I’m hooked on it!

DENTISTE’



DENTISTE' has been a global leader in premium oral care solutions with its products spreading across 20 countries in 6 continents. Their innovative offerings to both consumers and dental professionals are the full range of premium natural products equipped with many of the world's most advanced dental technologies backed by solid clinical studies, thus helping people take a superior care of their oral hygiene in ways previously not possible with older technologies. Their strong commitment to relentless innovation and quality has resulted in products that have received worldwide accolades and truly improved people's lives.


MORE THAN A TOOTHPASTE
- Cure BAD BREATH from oral bacteria
- Cure RELATIONSHIP between lovers affected from bad breath
- Cure FACE through its premium image

DENTISTE' Nighttime Toothpaste


DENTISTE' Nighttime Toothpaste is made with advanced dental technologies and powered with premium natural ingredients, 14 Natural Extracts, Xylitol, Vitamin C, and other ingredients, which are specially formulated to inhibit nighttime oral bacteria that are the major cause of bad morning breath and tooth cavities.


J and I tried both versions and I like that there isn’t too much foam upon usage of both toothpastes! My lips and area around the lips tend to swell up after use when the toothpastes that I use are too minty or strong, since I have very sensitive skin. The Nighttime toothpaste leaves my teeth feeling clean, breath fresh and no damage to my skin and lips!

On top of that, J and I had no bad breath upon waking up and it’s these little things that makes my mornings extra sweet when I can kiss J in the morning without fearing that I will scare him with my usual morning bad breath! :D


It is available in tube, pump versions and also an oral rinse, and they can be found at Watsons and major retail outlets in Singapore!

DENTISTE’ Kissing Silhouette Event 

J and I also had the privilege to be invited to the first ever Silhouette kissing photo booth in Singapore, by DENTISTE’! It was such a unique experience, and we had so much fun reliving our favourite pose during our pre-wedding shoot more than 3 years ago!


There was an array of products and promotions going on as well. We briefly spoke about our reviews of the products and the experience at the kissing booth too!


Thank you for having us, DENTISTE’!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Excellent information.



    ------------------------------------
    I work in holief

    ReplyDelete