Monday 14 December 2015

Shoot with ZAN Magazine

Few months back, I had the privilege to do a photoshoot with ZAN Magazine to feature a series of 4 editions of workouts and it was a first time for me, before I was approached to do another video and photoshoot with SAF. 

We headed one afternoon to the photographer's place and I was happily admiring and wow-ing at the industrial theme in his home. Love how raw and earthy everything looked, though its not something I would like for my upcoming home. Still pretty! We started the shoot soon after and it was a breeze, I was very glad!

We started with the different workouts for different editions, targeting different body parts every month for 4 issues. It was just simple bodyweight workouts that you can do at home on your own! Will show you guys the actual workouts at the end of the post so stay tuned!

We ended with a couple of profile shots! Love theses behind the scene shots taken by Christina, I looked so chill! :D

And here, for those who have not seen the magazines..

Have fun working out in preparation for Christmas! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :D



post signature

3 comments: